Accountant - HR7247485X Hungary
More than 1,000 colleagues in a company with a startup spirit? A company committed to enhance decision making & deliver faster financial solutions using AI? Are you an accountant with motivation to grow with the world’s biggest brands and to improve their processes?
If your answer is yes, join our curious, courageous and rule-breaker team!
Your future employer provides support for closing of the books across 31 countries in contact with the local/regional business controllership teams. They blend design thinking with finance expertise to rethink the controllership function and they combine domain knowledge with intelligent automation to transform record to report.
What can they offer?
• Flexible working hours/home office
• Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus (13th district, M3 metro line)
• Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
• Strong supporting attitude and team spirit in a matrix organization structure
• Open-minded colleagues – you will teach and you will be taught
• Great career-development opportunities
• Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills
• Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
• We are supporting language courses, professional trainings, personal development
Your responsibilites will be:
• We expect you to rethink the ordinary and to explore what could be better for the business
• Identify and resolve issues across different sets of financial data, identify opportunities to improve closing activities
• Brainstorm for ideas to drive simplification
• Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
• Generate complex financial reports, according to US GAAP standards (monthly, quarterly and annual)
• Maintain strong working relationship with the local operation and controllership team, external & internal auditors, statutory and FP&A
• Prepare/review BS, P&L and variance analyses
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field
• Accounting experience in a multi-gaap environment
• Written and verbal fluency in English
• First-hand closing experience with Oracle, SAP or another ERP
• Compliance & controllership mindset
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
• Junior accountants are also welcome
Registration number: BP/0701/8615-1/2017-1087