Junior Brand Manager
Our partner is a 140 - year – old international FMCG company. They offer large scale of products and personalized solutions to their customers, and excellent quality products to their residential consumers. They employ 50.000 employees on 4 different continents. The colleagues – should they be anywhere in the world – act as a global team with passion and pleasure as they aim to form the global market.
Budapest, district 11
- performing a range of activities to effectively market the assigned brands, such as analyzing market trends, consumer behavior, competitor activities, launching new products, preparing marketing activities (ATL, BTL) with full operational ownership
- preparing business cases, managing budget and solving daily topics within the brand while successfully collaborating with various departments (KAM, Planning team, regional HQ etc.)
- participating in yearly brand and related media strategy preparation
- 1-2 years of experience in FMCG marketing field
- fluent in English (verbal and written)
- excellent communication skills
- strong analytical and presentation skills
- ability to work cooperatively as part of the team as well as individually
- able to perform multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- good knowledge of MS Office applications
If the job application raise your interest send us your CV by clicking on the “Jelentkezem” button.