Data Analyst - HR7456861X Magyarország
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, crop protection. Our products and
services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value
through innovation, growth and high earning power.
For our EMEA region we are looking for a
within the Crop Science - Climate Field View organisation
as insourced employee
- As a Data Analyst, you are part of the EMEA business operations team and a global network of data analysts that drive strategic decision making. Your primary responsibility will be to work with regional Climate leaders to derive insights that improve business performance
- This role will influence the company’s products, operational effectiveness and elevate the role of data as an asset to the business
- Develop and maintain a wide variety of dashboards, creating value and insights for internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Lead the creation of new business insights for the EMEA region
- Effectively present findings to business partners and senior leaders
- Actively maintain the integrity and performance of analytics systems
- Provide advice and education in the usage and interpretation of data to the business users
- Support cross-functional teams and be a catalyst for data driven decision making and partner with a variety of functions to identify trends and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, marketing, business or related discipline
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in SQL: experience querying large, complex data sets to understand at a granular level what’s happening in the business
- Proficiency with reporting tools like Looker, Tableau, Periscope, etc.
- Experience working as an analyst in a product, marketing, or sales organization
- Strong background in statistics is a plus (experience with R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Stata or similar)
- Familiarity with a high-level programming language
- Ability to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills
The location of this position is flexible in Europe. If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here.