Commercial Agreements Analyst - HR7426360X Budapest (Magyarország)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, crop protection. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
For Hungary we are looking for a
Commercial Agreements Analyst
within the Crop Science Division
A mission of Customer Service & Distribution is to elevate customer experience through trustful relationship, personalized service and advanced solutions.
To support the mission we are establishing a new centralized Commercial Agreements team to manage all transactional execution of Market Funding programs in EMEA for an integrated Crop Science Organization in close partnership with Finance and Commercial Stakeholders.
The Commercial Agreements Team manages all transactional activities related to prices, discounts and customer rebate programs across EMEA for Crop Science division.
A Commercial Agreements Analyst is responsible for the commercial agreement registration, system set up, monitoring, reconciliation and rebate payouts, following the commercial conditions approved for each country and business within EMEA. This role will be connected with different internal functions within Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial, Marketing organizations; at a country and cluster levels.
- Support Commercial and Finance Organizations with structuring and registering commercial agreements (prices, discounts and rebates) in the system.
- Set up commercial programs in the system, enter and maintain data (incl. update commercial conditions, pricing updates)
- Analyze and assist in resolving Commercial Agreement issues (non-existent prices, undefined products, commercial exceptions, etc.) by liaising with internal functions.
- Liaise with Finance, Commercial and Marketing to ensure common understanding of program intent, resulting calculation and appropriate communication with customers and internal stakeholders
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure eligibility and commercial condition maintenance
- Manage process for rebates accruals & adjustments based on direction from Finance
- Execute rebate calculations according to agreed conditions and route for approval and settlement
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and procedures and hold accountability for internal and external audit compliance.
- Coordinate and implement process harmonization and standardization (conditions types, accrual methodology, etc.) within system set up
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Finance
- Excellent analytical, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple deadlines and complexity
- Team player comfortable working with various functions and different cultures
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus and trust
- Compliance and accuracy driven mindset
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, database knowledge, affinity to systems and IT tools (Excel, SAP, Business Objects, etc.)
- Proficiency in English language (oral and written).
Additional European language and international working experience is welcomed.
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here.