Commercial Agreements Manager - HR7426342X Budapest (Magyarország)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, crop protection. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
For Hungary we are looking for a
Commercial Agreements Manager
within the Crop Science Division
A mission of Customer Service & Distribution is to elevate customer experience through trustful relationship, personalized service and advanced solutions.
To support the mission we are establishing a new centralized Commercial Agreements team to manage all transactional execution of Market Funding programs in EMEA for an integrated Crop Science Organization in close partnership with Finance and Commercial Stakeholders.
Seamless execution and effective leadership of all Commercial Agreements activities of EMEA Bayer Crop Science for Seed & Traits and Crop Protection divisions following the commercial conditions approved for each country and business within EMEA in close collaboration with Finance, Commercial and Marketing to contribute in improving customer experience and operational efficiency.
Major Tasks of Position:
• Manage the Commercial Agreements team, ensuring efficient execution of the Pricing & Rebates setups and pay-out processes, providing operational leadership and leveraging operations team capabilities for transactional workload
• Focus on driving a high-performance and people-focused organization to realize the best potential and deliver value; ensure staff development and trainings
• Support Commercial and Finance Organizations supervising a translation and registering of commercial agreements (prices, discounts and rebates) in the systems as well as closing activities (reconciliation and rebate pay-outs)
• Drive continuous improvements in operational efficiency and customer experience focusing on cross-functional alignment to optimize and standardize pricing and Market Funding programs
• Leverage on Robotics Process Automation implementation to automate routine processes across EMEA
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are clearly defined, implemented and that SLAs and quality performance is closely monitored for transactional operations
• Demonstrate compliance with internal controls and procedures and holds accountability for internal and external audits
• Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or Finance
• 5-8+ years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Finance
• Strong leadership and influential skills, experience in a cross-functional environment and managing initiatives
• Excellent analytical, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
• Key competencies: customer focus, strategic mindset, results orientation, collaboration, agility, conflict management, decision making, process implementation
• Compliance and accuracy driven mindset
• Role model for the Bayer LIFE values (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency)
• Advanced knowledge in Excel, database knowledge, affinity to systems and IT tools (Excel, SAP, Business Objects, etc.), RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
• Proficiency in English language (oral and written).
Additional European language and international working experience is welcomed.
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here.