Senior Public Affairs & Sustainability Manager - HR7423324X Magyarország
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, crop protection. Our products and
services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value
through innovation, growth and high earning power.
For Hungary we are looking for a
Senior Public Affairs & Sustainability Manager
- Coordinates and controls the management of country Public Affairs activities according to the parameters given by Global Public Affairs & Sustainability function and the businesses.
- Works mainly with Crop Science, but in some projects also with Consumer Health and Pharmaceuticals divisions to identify the top strategic issues / initiatives, which affect the Bayer businesses both in terms of threats and in terms of opportunities.
- Defines areas of strategic action in the legislative and public affairs arenas, which can be carried out, in full compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, to accomplish business objectives.
- Is responsible for overseeing public policy in alignment with the business divisions, relevant expert functions as well as corporate functions.
- Builds and maintains appropriate networks and coalitions, including work with trade associations, outreach to NGOs and strategic relationships with key government officials as well as other relevant external stakeholders.
- Extensive professional experience in a public and / or corporate governmental affairs environment or equivalent with proven ability to implement public affairs plans in a business environment.
- Experience in the area of agriculture is a must.
- Strong government and non-government political network with experience of NGO advocacy and alliance building.
- Professional experience in policy development in agricultural policies, experience in health care and environmental policies is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of national and regional political developments in the issues relevant for experienced company representative honed with excellent networking skills.
- Ability to think strategically and to develop and execute a PA&S strategy.
- Role model for the Bayer LIFE Values: Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency.
- Excellent English knowledge
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here.