Regulatory Science Cluster Assistant - HR7414853X Magyarország
For the Hungarian organisation we are looking for an insourced
Regulatory Science Cluster Assistant
within the Crop Science division, for one year definite period.
- Interact with the daily activities of Regulatory Science Department in cluster level, offering assistance in carrying out administrative activities and some regulatory tasks.
- Drawing reports, presentations and ensures the support needed for organization of different team activities (functional and cross-functional meetings, travelling, symposia, etc.).
- Follow up on payments which is essential in the administrative tasks (creation of PR/PO).
- Preparation of applications including collection of all documentation and relevant information needed for a successful seed registration submission of the applications in Hungary in line with the official timelines of local authorities and ensure that seed samples deliveries and payments are conducted timely according to local official requirements.
- Provide continuous support per country requirements and accurately information for country applications in global database.
- Support the registration of plant protection products with administrative work in Hungary (documents translation and preparation, printing, contracts, payments, archiving)
- Support the stewardship activities in Hungary where regulatory science is the driver
- Provide continuous support to ensure that all the relevant databases/systems * are up to date
- Compile and submit on a regular basis the necessary information for the authorities poisoning Centre database (UFI code)
- Education: Agriculture University degree
- Experience: At least 2-3 year of experience in similar positions
- Language: Advance level of English
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude with a strong willingness to jump into new challenges and able to work under pressure
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your motivation letter and your English CV here.