VETERINARY MARKETING MANAGER - South-East Europe - HR7398166X Magyarország
For the Hungarian organisation we are looking for a
VETERINARY MARKETING MANAGER - South-East Europe
within the Animal Health Division for indefinite period
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementing global brand strategy for SEE. Organizes and channels effective brand communication between HO VSA and marketing colleagues.
- Responsible for scientific/veterinarian marketing plan development of SEE including management of relevant agencies. Plan P&I budget taking the specifics of each country into account.
- Drives market and disease research.
- Develop and roll-out educational programs, campaigns, scientific conferences for veterinarians
- Ensure continuous and up-to –date technical training material for own sales and marketing team.
- Provides timely scientific support to SEE marketing team in all brand-related activities and support sales managers in logistic forecast.
- Develops and manages relationships with selected KOLs and build effective network with key stakeholders in the field of veterinary science of SEE.
- Managing special VSA related projects including CAP NBD (New Business Development)
- Education: Veterinarian and or biologist university degree, economics/ marketing/business administration is an advantage;
- Experience: At least 3+ years’ experience in animal health or pharma brand/product management, VSA(Veterinarian scientific affairs) experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Strong result orientation,
- Intercultural skills,
- Communication skills,
- Manages complexity,
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your motivation letter with your CV in Hungarian and English to the following website: