Trade Compliance Operations Specialist - HR7385890X Budapest (Magyarország)
We are seeking a motivated,
Trade Compliance Operations Specialist.
Responsible for manually checking (auditing) shipping documents to ensure compliance, based on predefined guidelines. Provide support to internal customers to resolve the ongoing matters. Maintaining and developing existing knowledge base with regards to rules and regulations changes. Providing back-up resources for other specialists and or coordinators in the team.
• Responsible for manually checking (auditing) shipping documents to ensure compliance.
• Close cooperation with other departments like logistics/customer interface, regulatory affairs teams.
• Responsible for finding and providing guidelines for solving non-compliant subjects while document screening.
• Escalate non-compliant situations to the Coordinators if discovered.
• Ensure that the screening timing targets meet agreed SLA turnaround times.
• Build and maintain internal source of knowledge/checklists.Good knowledge including practical skills to work with SAP, Trade Automation and other relevant tools in place to secure compliance.
• BA/BSc degree on relevant field.
• 1-3 years experience in Trade Operations or any other related field.
• Basic knowledge around import-export procedures, logistics and custom processes.
• Accurate and excellent administrative skills to screen / audit (non) compliance whilst checking shipments – multitasking.
• Good time management skills
• Service and quality oriented attitude with clear customer focus.
• Fluent English is a must, basic Russian language is an advantage.
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here.