Veterinary Marketing Manager - HR7333336X Magyarország
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, crop protection. Our products and services
are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value through
innovation, growth and high earning power. For the Hungarian organisation we are looking for a
VETERINARY MARKETING MANAGER - South-East Europe
within the Animal Health Division for indefinite period
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for implementing global brand strategy for SEE. Organizes and channels effective brand communication between HO VSA
and marketing colleagues.
• Responsible for scientific/veterinarian marketing plan development of SEE including management of relevant agencies. Plan P&I budget
taking the specifics of each country into account.
• Drives market and disease research.
• Develop and roll-out educational programs, campaigns, scientific conferences for veterinarians
• Ensure continuous and up-to –date technical training material for own sales and marketing team.
• Provides timely scientific support to SEE marketing team in all brand-related activities and support sales managers in logistic forecast.
• Develops and manages relationships with selected KOLs and build effective network with key stakeholders in the field of veterinary
science of SEE.
• Managing special VSA related projects including CAP NBD (New Business Development)
• Education: Economics/ marketing/business administration; veterinarian university degree is an advantage,
• Experience: At least 5+ years’ experience in brand/product management, VSA(Veterinarian scientific affairs) experience is an
• Fluency in English
o Strong result orientation,
o Intercultural skills,
o Communication skills,
o Manages complexity,
HOW TO APPLY
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your motivation letter with your CV in Hungarian and English to the following website: