Legal Counsel - HR7237802X Magyarország
Our company is a global enterprise with core competencies in the field of life sciences (healthcare and nutrition ). Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
For the Hungarian organisation we are looking for a
- Provides legal advice on various matters: pharmaceutical law, commercial law, competition law, civil law, , labour law, administrative law, as well as takes care of corporate matters;
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts (such as consultation, investigator initiated study, supply, advertising, NDAs, etc., including use of standard agreement templates);
- Review advertising and other materials to laypersons and HCXs;
- Build up working relationship with internal customers and to participate in advising them on legal and compliance implications;
- Evaluate and balance legal risks with business needs and processes;
- Drafts and implements internal policies, regulations, guidance directives;
- Handle such other legal matters as may be assigned by the incumbent’s direct supervisor and / or the head of the legal department.
- J.D. degree from a law school with 6+ years’ experience subsequent to graduation (including 3 years relevant expertise with the pharma industry preferred either in-house or in the private practice);
- Hungarian Bar Exam;
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must (full working proficiency);
- Solid time management, ability to prioritize, plan and organize heavy workload;
- Ability to efficiently work in cross-functional teams;
- Flexible and customer oriented person;
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationship with clients, colleagues outside the legal department and third parties;
- Ability to understand, apply and explain policies, processes and procedures.
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your motivation letter and your English CV here: