Central Purchaser - HR7169048X Budapest (Magyarország)
For the Hungarian organisation we are looking for a
within the Country Platform Division for indefinite period
• Ensures adequate working conditions for all Bayer employees in Hungary, as regards provision of white collar related purchasing, like fleet, IT etc. etc.
• Organises, controls and monitors the daily procurement work, provides the necessary frame contracts and ensure requisitioning and PO processing. Responsible for proper documents, purchasing report preparation, catalogue update, PO creation etc. – Manage contract and contract content including electronic catalogues and outline agreements over lifecycle for approved suppliers.
• Realize category and sourcing strategies according to the guidance from regional Sourcing and Supplier Managers
• Responsible for supplier management including selection, negotiation, contracting phase process, evaluation etc.
• Responsible for operational relation with relevant suppliers according criteria set in performance measurement and improvement plans
• Conduct tactical sourcing and spot-buying for ad-hoc low value purchases not covered by contracts and drive simplification of current practices.
• Responsible for the quality and performance of all procurement related activities in general
• Responsible about the process optimization, increase transparency and proper documentation
• College/university degree
• Strong and relevant 3 - 5 years’ experience in purchasing, procurement management
• Fluent English is a must
• Experience in SAP, SRM and e-auction are an advantage
• Ability to work independently
• Strong negotiation, communication and support skills
• Client focus and result orientation
• Flexibility and integrity
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV here: